<- All services
Cyber Security Manager (CISO)
A Cyber Security Manager works less hands-on compared to an engineer and architect, but is focused within business, people and strategy. A Cyber Security Manager has good technical understanding and can join technical discussions, while implementing and maintaining technical solutions is performed by an Architect/Engineer.
For organisations and companies that already have a CISO in place this service will normally be delivered below the CISO as a Cyber Security Manager. For organisations and companies without a CISO today this service will normally be delivered as a ‘CISO for hire’.
Deliveries that could be part of this service
- Maintaining, implementing and/or advisory on Cyber Security Strategy
- Training and awareness of employees, managers, board
- Managing the day-to-day Cyber Security work/program
- Writing and updating policies and documentation
- Answering B2B customers/partners on questions related to Cyber Security
- Interacting with senior management and board
- Project/program manager for Cyber Security projects
- Risk, vendor, maturity assessments
- Helping and offloading the CISO