Over two days, you will learn about architectural patterns for securing cloud environments while gaining hands-on experience with labs.
Cloud Security for Technical Professionals
Public Cloud Security Fundamentals
- Cloud specific risks
- Similarities and important differences between public clouds
- Cloud Identity and Access Management
- Security Services
Securing Infrastructure as Code
- Language options and comparison
- Designing, building, and securing a deployment pipeline
- Static Analysis
Cloud Security Architecture
- Assessing cloud environments
- Building and designing a secure landing zone
Cloud Security Engineering
- Policy as Code
- Cloud Threat Detection
- Incident Response in Cloud Environments
Location: Oslo, Norway
Date: Scheduled upon request
Trainer: Karim El-Melhaoui
Price: 25 000,- NOK per attendee
Practicalities: The class will be hosted physically in Oslo, Norway, between 08:45 and 16:00 in modern classroom facilities. Beverages and lunch will be included. You will receive a Certificate of Completion for a two-day training on Cloud Security.
Requirements: Access to an Azure subscription without limitations and a laptop with no corporate firewall.
You may cancel until eight (8) weeks prior to the class at no cost. Cancellations up to 4 weeks prior to the class will be subject to pay 12 500,- NOK.
We reserve the right to cancel or postpone the class at our discretion until eight (8) weeks before. Any questions regarding the course can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org