Cloud Security Manager (Cloud CISO)
A Cloud Security Manager works less hands-on compared to an engineer and architect, but is focused on people, processes, business, and strategy. A Cloud Security Manager has good technical understanding and can join technical discussions, while implementing and maintaining technical solutions is performed by an Architect/Engineer.
For organizations and companies that already have a CISO in place, this service will normally be delivered below the CISO as a Cloud Security Manager. For organizations and companies without a CISO today, this service will normally be delivered as a ‘Cloud CISO for hire’.
Deliveries that could be part of this service
- Maintaining, implementing and/or advisory on Cloud Security Strategy
- Advisory and leading the Cloud Security Program
- Training and awareness of employees, managers, board
- Managing the day-to-day Cloud Security work/program
- Writing and updating policies and documentation
- Answering B2B customers/partners on questions related to Cloud Security
- Interacting with senior management and the board
- Risk, vendor, maturity assessments
- Helping and offloading the CISO